This post will be kept short and sweet. Since, you are probably busy struggling to keep track of all your marketing campaigns.
So I am guessing you are reading this because of any of the below:
- You are sick of using Short URLs that do not promote your business
- You don’t just want a bog standard URL
- You have. mobile app that you are struggling to communicate
- You want to target your customers based on their location
- you want to target your customers based on the time and date- but not lose traffic afterwards
- you want to use an intelligent URL tool that can have several destinations
- You are sick to the back teeth of having to wait for IT departments to help you
- You are not all that digital savvy. You don’t have the technical knowledge.
If you answered yes to even just 1 of the above, then you are in the right place. Splitter HQ was formed to provide a solution to many marketing, CRM, E -commerce department’s problems. Communication.
Digital marketing is forever growing. This means targeting customers can be difficult.
Let me put this into perspective;
You have a mobile app on IOS and Android. Straight away that I going to be 2 URLs that you need to share to communicate your app. Splitter HQ found that this put customers off and sometimes the communication was confusing or looked plain awful and messy. So… What did we do? Very simply we created a Short URL that could detect the users device and then take them to the correct App Store base don their platform. Otherwise known as the Platform split. This means you can just share 1 URL instead of several.
A a result of this we saw that marketing the app was easier, communication improved and businesses saw a better ROI.
We then found that businesses wanted to do more. Digital Marketing departments wanted to target their customers base don location. So we created a Country, Region and City Split. This means you are able to have 1 URL for several cities- which then have their own unique destination. In this instance imagine you are a hotel. You have a branch in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and London. You could use 1 URL for them all, but it would then split off based on the users location. Yet again what did we see.. A higher ROI, easier for marketing departments to communicate and also we provided detailed analytics so departments could see the location, time, date of the users being active.
Now this is just a few of the features we offer. There are many more, but I said I wanted to keep it short and sweet. So sign up to our FREE trial here. Have a play around, learn the benefits we can give to you and relax. We take care of all the technical stuff and make it easy for you. Crikey.. your job is hard enough!
Originally posted 2017-02-10 17:33:45.