QR codes can be a powerful marketing tool to keep potential customers engaged. But where should you be directing your customers to? There’s a whole range of options and it all depends on exactly what you want you’re marketing campaign to achieve – Want to boost customer engagement? Send them to your most active social media platform. Advertising a sale? Take your customer straight to where they can bag a bargain.
Here are ten places you can direct your customers with a QR code:
1. To your app – If you’re talking about your app, it’s vital to include a simple, accessible way for potential downloaders to install it instantly. Whether on a billboard or a promotional leaflet, a QR is perfect for taking customers directly to the app store page they need.
2. Social media platforms – If you’re looking to build a community and boost engagement, directing interested customers to your social media platform could be the key. Encourage users to use your QR code and be part of the conversation.
3. Online storefront – Connect your physical and digital offering with a QR code. If you have a retail outlet have QR codes around so that customers know exactly where they can browse online, especially if you have a bigger range available in your digital store.
4. Product information – Some products need more information to encourage users to make a purchase than you can fit in a finite amount of space. A QR code is an ideal way to provide those extra facts and advice.
5. Offers and promotions – If you’re advertising a sale, promotion, or an offer, a QR code can be a customer’s easy was to access exactly what you’re trying to promote.
6. Photos and videos – Some forms of advertising can be static but a QR code can help bring it to life. With links to videos or photographs, you can give your customers a new perspective on your marketing and encourage them to share across social media platforms.
7. Free downloads – Engage with your customers by offering a free download that’s valuable to them. From how to guides to white papers, content that is easily downloadable can capture an audience’s interest.
8. Instructions – Do your products or services require instructions? Provide users with a digital copy through a QR code that perfectly matches on the go lifestyles.
9. Email subscription – Businesses shouldn’t underestimate the power email marketing campaigns can have. Make it simple for interested consumers and businesses alike to leave their email and register their interest in receiving updates.
10. Feedback forms – Feedback can prove invaluable for businesses that are eager to grow. Use a QR to take your customers to a place where they can leave you direct feedback.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Originally posted 2017-05-24 13:23:28.